Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

Spread the word!

Wow! This past year has been incredible! We've experienced tremendous growth and I congratulate each one of you for your hard work and dedication. Without your efforts, Tocara would not be where we are today. Similarly to the Tocara story, I can honestly say that your individual success stories are what makes me the most proud. You are what makes Tocara so unique as a brand! You all did a fantastic job this year in pushing your limits and I want to highlight that at our August 2015 National Conference. My team has worked so hard behind the scenes to create a memorable experience for us. A lot of detail and planning goes into an event like this. While it’s definitely an opportunity to all get together and celebrate our entrepreneurial accomplishments, the ultimate goal is to make it special for all you ladies and gents. This event is going to be the highlight of the year! I wouldn’t want anyone to miss out. Not to be a tease, but I’m expecting fabulous guest-speakers, not to be missed training, and last but not least… An abundance of great food and entertainment! And who wants to miss the launch of our new Fall Catalog? Our best new products ever will be unveiled at Conference. Space is limited at the Sheraton and filling up really quickly… Hopefully you will take advantage of the early registration special that is valid until April 30th, save a few bucks and assure yourself a seat! Trust me, I am already excited about this event. Don’t miss out! Conference is going to be huge this year.

Oh… and P.S.: The $250.00 worth of free jewelry is from our new collection! This is the most beautiful and trendy product line yet.

All the best,

Randall XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment